Barnstable Town Beaches
Barnstable includes Centerville, Osterville, Hyannis, Marstons Mills, Cotuit, and West Barnstable villages. Beach Stickers can be purchased at the Recreation Department at the Kennedy Ice Arena. The sticker office is open starting in May, Monday through Friday from 9am - 4pm. For more information, call 508-790-6345.
- Craigville Beach: located off Craigville Beach Road on Nantucket Sound. It's one of the Cape's most popular beaches, and has restrooms, concessions, and showers.
- Hathaway's Pond: small freshwater pond located off Phinney's Lane in Hyannis.
- Kalmus Park Beach: located on the Lewis Bay at the end of Ocean Street in Hyannis, and has restrooms and concessions. Kalmus is a one of the best locations for windsurfing on Cape Cod.
- Sandy Neck Beach: located on the Cape's Bay side in West Barnstable, this is the Upper Cape's longest beach. Large dunes and a six-mile sand spit may be found here, making it a great four wheeling destination. Sandy Neck offers showers and a snack bar.
- Sea Street Beach: at the end of Sea Street in Hyannis to Sea Street Beach.
- Veterans Park Beach: behind the Kennedy Memorial on Ocean Street, Hyannis to Veterans Park Beach.
Brewster Town Beaches
Beach stickers are sold Monday through Friday from 9am - 3pm at the Brewster Visitor Center in the Brewster Town Hall Offices, 2198 Main Street (Route 6A). The sticker office is open from June through August, the phone number is 508.896.4511. Brewster's Beaches are located along the Cape Cod Bay where the waters are calm, and the low tides with water receeding make them ideal for families with children.
- Breakwater Beach: A bayside beach off Breakwater Road, off 6A; near the Brewster General Store. This beach is a popular destination for families.
- Crosby Landing Beach (Crosby Beach): A bayside beach on Crosby Landing Road, off 6A; about 1.5 miles before the Orleans town line on Route 6A
- Ellis Landing Beach: A bayside beach on Ellis Landing Road, off 6A; about 2 miles before the Orleans town line on Route 6A
- Linnell Landing Beach: A bayside beach on Linnell Landing Road, off 6A; about 1.75 miles before the Orleans town line
- Paine's Creek Beach: A bayside beach on Paine's Creek Road; 1.5 miles west past the intersection of Route 137 and 6A
- Point of Rocks Beach: A bayside beach off Point of Rocks Road, off Route 6A; 1 mile east of the intersection of 6A and Route 124
- Robbins Hill Beach: A bayside beach 1 mile off Lower Road, which intersects with Route 6A
- Nickerson State Park: Nickerson Park off of 6A in Brewster offers beautiful fresh water ponds for swimming and kayaking.
- Saint's Landing:A bayside beach 1 mile off Lower Road, which intersects with Route 6A
- Long Pond: Off of Mammon Drive in Brewster
- Upper Mill Pond: Off of Run Hill Road in Brewster
Dennis Town Beaches
Dennis beach stickers can be purchased at Dennis Town Hall, located at 485 Main Street in South Dennis. The sticker office opens Memorial Day weekend, and is open Monday - Saturday 9am - 4pm and Sunday 9am - 12pm. For questions on Dennis beach stickers please call 508.760.6159.
- Bayview Beach: Off Route 6A, on the bay side.
- Chapin Memorial Beach: Off Route 6A in Dennis Village, on the bay side; on Dr. Bottero Road. This is a popular 4WD beach, and a good spot for clamming at low tide.
- Cold Storage Beach: A bayside beach in East Dennis off School Street and Cold Storage Road.
- Corporation Beach: Off Route 6A on Corporation Road, on the bay side. This beach is a popular Summer Spot and has restrooms, concessions and a playground.
- Depot Street Beach: Depot Street off Lower County Road.
- Glendon Road Beach: Off Route 28, on the Atlantic side; Old Wharf Road off Lower County Road.
- Harborview Beach: Off Route 6A, on the bay side; residents only.
- Haigis Beach: In Dennis Port off of Lower County Road, Off Route 28, on the Atlantic Ocean side.
- Horsefoot Path Beach: Off Route 6A, on the bay side.
- Howes Beach: Off Route 6A, on the bay side.
- Inman Road Beach: Off Route 28, on the Atlantic side; Lower County Road to Inman Road in Dennisport.
- Mayflower Beach: Off Route 6A, on the bay side. This beach is a Fun Family destination, with restrooms and concessions available.
- Sea Street Beach: Off Route 28, on the Atlantic side; in Dennisport.
- South Village Road Beach: In Dennis Port off of Route 28, on the Atlantic side.
- West Dennis Beach: In Dennis Port off of Davis Beach Road, this is a mile-long beach with a bathhouse, restrooms, boardwalk, and plenty of parking.
Harwich Town Beaches
Beach stickers are available for purchase at the Harwich Community Center, located at 100 Oak Street.
- Bank Street Beach: Located on Nantucket Sound near Harwichport center; at the end of Bank Street. This beach is typically busy in the summer season, and with its warmer waters is a great location for swimming.
- Bucks Pond Beach: Fresh water beach off of Route 39.
- Earl Road Beach: Earl Road, off of Lower County Road.
- Fernandes Bog: Off of Long Pond Drive, between Routes 137 and 124.
- Long Pond: A large freshwater pond located off of Routes 124 and 137.
- Pleasant Bay: Off of 28 on Pleasant Road in West Harwich; limited parking available.
- Red River Beach: One of Harwich's larger beaches, off Route 28. This beach is also a great location for swimming, and has restrooms available.
- Sand Pond: Near town center, on Great Western Road.
Yarmouth Town Beaches
Non-Resident Beach Stickers are available for purchase at beach Booths only.
- Bass Hole Beach: (Gray's Beach): Overlooking Bass Hole in Yarmouthport; at the end of Center Street; some free parking to Bass Hole Beach.
- Bass River Beach: (Smuggler's Beach): At the end of South Shore Drive, off Old Main; fee required.
- Bay View Beach: Overlooking Nantucket Sound; almost at the Barnstable town line; free parking.
- Colonial Acres Beach: On Bay View Street off of Lewis Bay Road.
- Englewood Beach: Located on Berry Avenue; free parking.
- Parkers River Beach: Off of South Shore Drive; fee required.
- Sea Gull Beach: Off of Sea View Avenue; the largest Yarmouth Beach; fee required.
- Sea View Beach: Off Route 28 in West Yarmouth; on South Shore Drive.
- Windmill Beach: On River Street near the Bass River; free parking.